Eternally cool, leather is forever. Make like Sandy, The Outsiders, or one of these girls who heart leather, and try on a second skin–or an object inspired by such.
1. Pull on the baddest boots in town by Camilla Skovgaard (at rac boutique, 124 Cumberland Street).
2. Leather and copper necklace by local designers Mona Koochek and Ece Ersay (versions of this available at Fawn , 967 Queen St. W).
3. Inspired by war paint, Boudicca’s new Wode ‘Paint’ Perfume sprays on blue (!) and dries crystal clear ($170 at Jacob and Sebastian, 622 Queen St. W). Ideal for your inner rebel, rebel.
4. The Braid Bracelet by Fleet Objects is hand-woven in Vancouver by Zoe Garred ($60 at Robber , 863 Queen St. W).
5. Jot down all your important plans in this over-sized, weekly Moleskine planner ($29 at Above Ground Art Supplies, 74 McCaul Street)
6. Strangebeautiful Nail Fragrance (whaaaaaat!) in “Violet + Leather.” ($35 at Jacob and Sebastian, 622 Queen St. W).
Katie Merchant finds objects for the Toronto Standard and blogs for herself at thank you, ok.