Snowflakes on eyelashes, rosy cheeks, and Kate Bush’s 50 Words For Snow. With the first real snowfall over and melted, we’re wishing on a powdery and magical month, fingers crossed–and gloved. To celebrate, here are a few of our favourite white-as-snow objects.
1. The exquisite Rodarte, Catherine Opie, Alec Soth book, $80.00.
2. Hand-arranged, wintry flowers ($25) from Coriander Girl (1537 Queen St. West). Bonus: the shop has its very own little snow bunny hopping around.
2a. A simple ceramic vase from West Elm ($12, 109 Atlantic Ave).
4. Cozy up with a mug of hot cocoa and these fluffiest marshmallows ($6 at Nadege, 780 Queen St. West).
6. Delicate little “Pentakis” vessels by Kristen Lim-Tung (at MADE, 867 Dundas St. W).
7. Chanel polish in perfect “Pearl Drop” ($26 at Holt Renfrew, 55 Bloor St. W).
Katie Merchant finds objects for the Toronto Standard and blogs for herself at thank you, ok.