1. North Star Famous Canadians Scarf, $40, NorthStarSportsWear.ca
Not quite sure who “Sebastien” or “Lorne” are, but I’d like to Google them someday.
2. Helmut Lang x Shelter Serra Fake Roley, $40, HelmutLang.com
It doesn’t tell time, but it’s what the New York Times would call “ironic.”
3. Elizabeth Grant Moisturizng Socks, $29.99, ElizabethGrant.com
I deserve only the softest feet.
4. Absolut Unique, $26.45, LCBO
For the textbook Gen-Y in your life who refuses to identify as a Gen-Y.
5. Royal Ontario Museum Social Membership, $149/year, Rom.on.ca
You’re nobody until somebody Instagrams you drinking with a dinosaur.
6. Donation to Rethink Breast Cancer, RethinkBreastCancer.com
Because, sometimes, it’s not all about me.
7. Subscription to The Walrus, $29.75/one year, TheWalrus.ca
Every so often it’s nice to read something longer than 140 characters.
8. Corkcicle, $28.00, Drake General Store
Ice buckets? Wine sleeves? Too complicated. I want my whine chilled, and I want it now.
9. Girls: The Complete First Season DVD, $39.98, Store.HBO.com
I think this show might be the voice of my generation.
10. NARS X Andy Warhol Eyeshadow Palette, $55, NarsCosmetics.com
In the words of Andy, “I’m a deeply superficial person.”
11. La Senza ‘Hello Sugar’ Push Up Bra, $42.50, LaSenza.com
Sext away, bitches.
The closest this twentysomething will get to having it all.
13. SPiN Toronto Gift Card, Toronto.Spingalactic.com
The best games aren’t on the App Store.
14. Star Trek: The Original Art Series Print, $34.95, StarTrek.com
Haven’t you heard? Geeks are the new chic.
15. NadÃ¨ge Chocolate Alphabet Tablets, $9.00, Nadege-Patisserie.com
Personalized just enough to make me feel special, but not enough to trigger my commitment issues.
Sabrina Maddeaux is Toronto Standard’s managing editor. Follow her on Twitter at @sabrinamaddeaux.